10.03.2007

Wojciech Kilar - Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula



I've never been a big fan of Classical music. I think it's because I just don't know crap about it. I bet it's like Blues music. In that - it's hard to translate the feel of the music on to a recording. I would guess that, (like the Blues) you would have to experience it "live" to be truly moved. The recording just can't do it justice.

That said. This recording by Wojciech Kilar of Bram Stoker's Dracula is very interesting to listen to. Classical but with a dark goth vibe. This is the soundtrack to Francis Ford Coppola's film of Bram Stroker's Dracula. I actually liked this classical recording very much ( did I just type that out loud? ) ;}

Turn down your lamp. Pour red wine. Take a trip into the darkworld of Wojciech Kilar.


Coppola's Dracula Soundstrack

No comments: