9.25.2008

Warren Haynes- Aspen CO (acoustic soundboard)



This is a VERY good recording (soundboard) of Warren playing a bunch of songs stripped down. One of my favorite guitar players today. If you don't know who he is , start with GOV'T MULE -Live at Roseland Ballroom. Early GOV'T MULE is power trio rock at it's best. The later Mule (post Allen Woody) has since added keys..

***

Warren Haynes Solo
Aspen CO (acoustic soundboard)
2007. 09 .03

Madman Across The Water
Patchwork Quilt
Patchwork Story
Wild Horses
Loves Open Door
Listen To The Lions
Forevermore
To Lay Me Down
I Can't Keep From Trying
Everyday Is A Holiday
I'll Be The One
Child Of The Earth
Allison
Return
In My Life
War Pigz
That's Why I'm Here Intro
Soulshine
So Weak, So Strong
Old Friend
Whadda Ya Wanna Hear?
It Hurts Me Too
The Sky Is Crying
Hallelujah

WARREN1
WARREN2

No comments: