10.20.2009

GOVT MULE - By a Thread (2009)




By a Thread is the eighth full length studio album by Gov't Mule. It will be released on October 27, 2009, on Evil Teen Records.[1] It is the first album to feature bassist Jorgen Carlsson, who joined the band in 2008, replacing Andy Hess.

On August 17, 2009, the first track of the album, "Broke Down on the Brazos", was made available for listening on Gov't Mule's official website, as well as on the band's Myspace and Facebook pages. The track features the playing of Billy Gibbons, best known as the singer and guitarist for the American blues rock band ZZ Top.

GM

1 comment:

Vincent the Soul Chef said...

I assure you, I am on my way to the shop and pick up a copy. Been a fan of the Mule for over 10 years, and I've seen them more times than I can count on my fingers and toes (and probably your fingers and toes too :)

Thanks for the preview.

Peace and blessings.