12.12.2010

THANK YOU


Hey Now

First I want to apologize for the lack of postings this year. A lot has happened in Mud world. Personally and professionally. So time was very limited.
I was also getting plenty of "warnings" for posting music here at mud, (not that I ever cared what the publishers thought). I know most artist get what I'm doing here and are more than pleased to get the exposure. But it was getting annoying. Like mosquito bites. It might be time to take a different direction at Mud. I've been posting this format since 2005.

So  2011 may be a good a time as any, to make a change. I have a few ideas. (live streams, pod casts ect)  I'm not sure which way I'll go. I'll still post the odd album to download, but I think you'll get a little more content over here at mud than just downloading music from now on. I'm not selling out. And I'm not putting up ads. And no the lawyers did not win. You'll still get the same grass roots honest vibes you have come to expect at Mud. 

I want to thank you all for reading over the years. All the best in 2011. Onward and upward

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that JaZz

Wino Of Mud

1 comment:

Smoke286 said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you. I look forward to seeing what you have in store as I have been made aware of some great music by your site in the past