5.30.2008

The Dandy Warhols - Earth To The Dandy Warhols (2008)



Generally I really like the past work from this band. But after listening to this new recording a few times, I'm a little un-impressed. Too bad because I really wanted to like this effort. Usually I only post albums at MUD that we enjoy listening to ourselves....I'm not sure I can say that about this new drop....that said...

I hate when people put blinders on when it comes to music. You know??.. when they will only listen to one kind of music, and dismiss all other music as BULLSHIT....It would be a very homogenized world if we all liked the exact same music, so I'll let the readers of MUD spin for themselves. You may find something here , that I never did.

BTW...I have the same Tee Shirt....Malt Liquor RAWKS!!

NO MUSIC - NO LIFE

ANDY WAS MY HERO

No comments: