9.21.2009

Alice In Chains - Black Gives Way To Blue (2009)



I'm a huge fan of Lane Staley. Mad Season - Live at the Moore, is one of my favorite all time rock videos. So I was a little put back, on how this project could be called AIC without the lead singer. Until I was reminded that Jerry Cantrell wrote most - if not all, the great Chains music. So I cut them a little slack. But If I was Jerry, I would have call the project something else...something cheesy like ALICE IN ALICE..or Unchained Alice or something like that...anyways...The Chains are playing to sold out houses the world over. So there must be something there musically. I missed the show here in Toronto last week, and I haven't actually listened to this new drop. But what the hell. It's Jerry Cantrell . A great guitar player and song writer.

Leave a comment. Let us know what you think of - Black Gives Way To Blue. -wino

AIC

No comments: