9.25.2009

MUD POLL and THANKS!!! \m/



I would like to take this moment to thank all the readers of Mud and also my new followers at EM. It looks like I may hit 500,000 hits by the end of the year. Very cool. So I've put up a poll. Please take a second to click a vote..... Where should Electric Mud point the spaceship?

BTW - please feel free to post a comment. Freedom of speech is welcomed at Electric Mud. (just no hate please). If you have some music links, blogs or want to plug a band...knock yourself out. Wino gives the greenlight.

Thanks Again All!

1 comment:

Rev. Dr. Moller. MDMA, THC and BAR. said...

Great, I am glad things are going well for you. I really like the climate change images. I will plug my blog here, thanks. I am going through my old tapes slowly and trying to clean them up, then uploading them to Internet Archive. I give a bit of info and a link on my blog for anyone interested in hearing the music of What Katy Did Next. Click on my photo to get to it. Cheers wino!